In the summer of 1979, Keith Nord arrived at the Minnesota Vikings training camp as a walk-on. Although less than 5% of all walk-ons ever play in the NFL, Keith made the team and went on to become a Vikings captain in 1983.
Keith played with the Vikings for seven years and was known for his savvy and determined, hard-hitting play. Keith earned five game balls - the highest compliment a player can receive from his teammates.
• Minnesota Viking Team Captain
• 1979 honors graduate of St. Cloud State University, School of Business
• SCSU Football Team Captain, Team MVP, All Conference, Glen Galligan Award Winner
• March of Dimes Citizen Athlete of the Year
• Muscular Dystrophy Citizen Athlete of the Year
• Nominated for NFL Man of the Year
• 1985 Ed Block Memorial Courage Award Winner
Some of Keith's Clients:
Allstate Insurance Company, General Mills, Honeywell, New York Life Insurance Company, 3M, Xcel Energy, Apple Computer, Land O' Lakes, Carlson Companies, Cargill, Wisconsin Department of Corrections, Future Homemakers of America, Inc., University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Seton Hall University, Future Builders, Associated Builders & Contractors, Far West Equipment Dealers Association, University of Michigan, UCLA